This solar charger utilises abundant natural energy and hence environmental friendly. It is small size and very portable. The solar charger has a built in Li-battery which can support your mobile phone hours of talk time depending on the size of built-in batteries and models of your mobile phone.
How to Use
Recharging the Charger
- To re-charge the Solar Charger with solar energy,Â simply open the cover and face in the daylight. If possible, face in the direction of sun on a sunny day.Â Light 1 on the Charger will show red indicating that it is working (i.e. recharging and saving the solar energy).
- The Solar Charger can also be re-charged with electricity using the power adapter supplied.
During re-charging , the ‘ON/OFF’ switch must be switched to the ‘OFF’ position. It would be harmful to the storage battery if it is in the ‘ON’ position. During-charging.
- When the Charger is not in use, turn the ‘ON/OFF’ switch to ‘OFF’ position to avoid running down the storage battery.
Recharging the Mobile Phone
- Connect your Mobile Phone to the Charger using the phone plug or one of the adapters supplied depending on the make of your phone.
- Turn the ‘ON/OFF’ switch to ‘ON’ position, but light 1 and 2 will turn red during charging.
- When the built-in battery in the Charger runs down, the lights will go off. You will have to re-charge the Charger for next use.
- 1x Solar charger
- 1x AC connecting wire
- 4x Mobile phone adaptors
- 1x Multi-purpose connecting wire
- 1x Car charger
- Solar mobile charger is not waterproof, so do not use it in rainy weather or with water.
- The surface of the Solar Cell should be kept clea with a soft cloth to ensure best performance.
- It takes about 3-5 hours to fully recharge the Charger depending on the intensity of the sun.