This solar backpack is a solar charger built for use on a weekend hike bag or laptop/notebook bag. There are pockets and wire channels for multiple electronic devices and big enough storage space.
- 3.6 watts of solar power for fast charging.
- The solar panels protect fragile items inside.
- Included battery pack which stores power until you need it, not just when the sun is up.
7 adaptors for easy connection to handheld electronics, such as cell phone, mp3 player, digital camera and laptop.
- Fully padded laptop sleeve for up to a 17″ laptop.
- Wire channels throughout the bag for headphones, bladder tubes etc.
- Adjustable cell phone / MP3 player pouch on the shoulder.
- High density padding in the shoulder straps and back.
- Mesh backing material for better air flow.
- Quantity: 1pc/opp bag 8pcs/ctn
- Meas: 60 x 50 x 58cm
- G.W/N.W: 15.4/14.4KGS
Using a solar bag makes of course the most sense when the sun is showing its full face and you plan to be outdoors and not hiding in the shadow. The solar bag will charge behind windows as well as in overcast conditions but the generated power will be less and with it the charging time will go up. How much depends on the actual light conditions.
Having some additional, free of charge power trickling into the iPod while outdoors (on sunny days) helps extending the playtime. Great and useful when being outdoors on the beach or pool, going on sight seeing tour in the city or exploring the wilderness. As long as there is sunshine the power will be yours.