Can charge most cell phones, such as Nokia, Samsung, Ericsson, Moto ,etc. Also can charge many portable digital devices, such as MP3 player, MP4 player, PDA, digital camera, MD, DV, etc. This solar charger has a built in Li-battery which can support your mobile phone hours of talk time depending on the size of built-in batteries and models of your mobile phone.
How to Use
Re-charging the Charger
- To re-charge the Solar Charger with solar energy, simply open the cover and face in the daylight. If possible, face in the direction of sun on a sunny day. Light 1 on the Charger will show red indicating that it is working (i.e. recharging and saving the solar energy).
- The Solar Charger can also be re-charged with electricity using the power adapter supplied.
- During re-charging ,the ‘ON/OFF’ switch must be switched to the ‘OFF’ position. It would be harmful to the storage battery if it is in the ‘ON’ position. During-charging.
- When the Charger is not in use, turn the ‘ON/OFF’ switch to ‘OFF’ position to avoid running down the storage battery.
Re-charging the Mobile Phone
- Connect your Mobile Phone to the Charger using the phone plug or one of the adapters supplied depending on the make of your phone.
- Turn the ‘ON/OFF’ switch to ‘ON’ position, but light 1 and 2 will turn red during charging.
- When the built-in battery in the Charger runs down, the lights will go off.
- You will have to re-charge the Charger for next use.
- Solar mobile charger is not waterproof, so do not use it in rainy weather or with water.
- The surface of the solar cell should be kept clea with a soft cloth to ensure best performance.
- It takes about 3-5 hours to fully recharge the charger depending on the intensity of the Sun.